Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wow This is the first one. 2-6-09

Well I am writing this blog to document a new recipe. I will call it hot back chicken. Also I have a new dish called Grease Rice. I took the Italian spices, and crushed pepper from Rainbow grocery. Then I added crushed Rosemary I put them over and in the pan with frozen chicken wings. I covered it and let it cook for about 35-45min. I was playing bones on yahoo, so I lost track of time. Then I uncovered it and added water to the pan. I let it cook for about 25-30 more still playing bones. I then took the cup I use for the high grade green tea and put Trader Joes Hot sauce, added more crushed peppers, oh man I spilled the peppers in the drawer so I put boiling hot water in the cup, and created something so great and tasty. The key is that the top part is so good. If I can make a batch of the top part oh man. The bottom is the Hotness but the top has all the flavor without a lot of spice. I then poured it on top of the chicken and let it brown. I poured a lot of the juice and grease off into a cup. That had a lot of the Rue and seasoning. I poured a little water in the pan and browned it. Lastly I put BBQ sauce on top. This created a BBQ chicken that did not have any spicy flavor until like a 40 seconds after the first bite. I was not too hot, but the spice hit the palate and then did this rise to the roof of the mouth thing. It's a delayed spicy flavor. Then I took the chicken grease and Rue and poured with the rice that was about 93% done. This made the grease rice. Oh I put sea salt in the beginning I also put sea salt in the pan and the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment