Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy New Year

Well I went down town to run some errands and guess what? What? Chicken Butt that’s what! Oh my, I think I just had a flash back. I went to Trader Joes by Fisherman Wharf, why cause of course I have one of the best intuitions on the planet. My intuition was like "go to the one by the Warf." Plus, I do not like going to the one by Gold’s Gym. It is so just Yuk! Just like the Whole foods my Specific Whites. That store is too small and too stinky! Yes I just really girlish terms, "But Like anyway, What Ever!" Anyway I went for a walk after my intuition was like "Don't park in the Trader Joes' Parking lot!" So I went inside and I got my stuff. The girl and the register did not ring up me eggs! So I told her and she was like so happy. I said in a Chicago accent "I don't want cha to come up short!" She was so happy and this girl behind me lit up and smiled at me but she was not my steelo! You know what is wild when a woman opens up and you not feeling her like that and she gets like upset or uncomfortable cause it’s a natural response not to be pretending like you feel her like that, the weirdest thing is as a guy you don’t know you did it until you see her face and body langue change, to "you just hurt my feelings", but it is so subtle that’s how you know it is pure female pride. ANYWAY, it felt really good to be nice. I know coming up short on the register is one of the things that can get you booted. I left dropped the stuff off in the whip and set out on foot. I love being a tourist in SF. I went to the park across the street from the church in North Beach. I ran into a lovely woman and her date. They looked fantastic I mean they have such style and grace. She also has grown a lot since I last saw her. She felt more comfortable with her masculinity. She even felt more muscular. She told me about the New Years events going on today. So I went back to the Whip moved it due to the 2 hour limit and had such a great time. Dude on the real I like my hair swing in the wind. I took a pic with Ronald Mc Donald. OMG I was so shaking in my boots. I let hella kid butt in line. I was happy to let them go before me. I allowed my self to be myself with out letting what other people think of me get in the way. That is a real break thru for me. I used to be that way all the time then for some stupid reason I started caring. No more. Now for the big pain of the day. I took the best Pics and had the setting on super small. All of the great pics I took are super small. Oh my God that hurt so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment