Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bout Time

Well someone said to me hey I paid 75 bones for a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes. I took a look black open toes they are nice suede shoes. She was like I have never paid 75 bucks for a pair of shoes in my life. I was like “what cha mean you ain’t never paid 75 bones for a pair of shoes what kinda shoes you been buying?” She did not hear me being in her own world for that moment proud of her purchase. I then realized that I talk to much smack. I realized that I am always capping or trash talking or subtlety putting people down. Like “Oh you don’t know that where you been?” I will stop doing that. I will now discontinue that type of behavior.

For the first time I now see why people Blog. I was like I don’t want to put my business in the street what is wrong with them. It is an online journal. Meaning, the online documentation of one’s journey. I am very personal and private so I did not like the idea of doing it. I came to it know that I have some many documents on all of the computers that I have the it makes no since for me to even attempt to sync one journal up with all of the Servers, desktop, laptop, Iphone and blackberries I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment